Prospective students who wish to apply to Champagnat Catholic School are invited to visit the school, by calling the office and scheduling an appointment. Applicants are expected:
- To bring in the last report card given in their prior school;
- To have a copy of their transcript;
- To have an attendance report, credits earned;
- To have updated vaccinations;
- To take an entrance exam (there is a fee);
- To have a copy of Birth Certificate and/or Baptismal Certificate.
Upon receipt and evaluation of these documents, a school official will schedule an interview with the applicants to determine his/her status. Acceptance of a student is always subject to the satisfactory completion of all coursework the student may be presently taking. After acceptance into CCS, you will need to fill out the application and registration form.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.